Enjoy a great morning of fun, food, friends, music and all for a great cause - Special Populations. Get pledges, raise money to help support the vital programs for our neighbors with intellectual and physical disabilities.
This years walk features:
- A one mile fun walk and doggie stroll and this year we've added a 5k run
- "Buddy Walk" - meet and walk with Special Pops participants, make some new friends.
- Prizes for the team and individual that raise the most funds in pledges.
- Walkers who either register with $20 or raise at least $20 in pledges will receive an official event tee shirt.
Call (239) 574-0574 and pre-register by February 6 to order your shirt size.
- A continental breakfast will be provided.
- It's the most good you can do in a few short hours!
- SCHOOLS: We offer community service hours for walkers who get pledges helping make this event a success!
- For more information, please call (239) 574-0574 or email email@example.com
- For the Registration Forms Click here
For Sponsor Form Click here;
For Team Registion Form Click here.